403(b) OMNI FAQ
Newtown Board of Education offers a 403(b) Plan for any employee wanting to participate. A 403(b), commonly referred to as a Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) or Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) plan is a retirement savings plan. The following questions may help you in determining if you would like to enroll in a 403(b) Program.
How can I participate in a 403(b) plan?
What if I already have an account?
What if I do not want to contribute?
How much can I contribute annually?
Who do I contact with questions regarding processing of my 403(b)?
403(b) OMNI Updates
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (403b/457b Plans and Sick Leave)
- OMNI 2020 Universal Availability Notice (PDF)
- OMNI Updates - December 2019 (PDF)
- OMNI Updates - September 2019 (PDF)
- OMNI Updates - May 2019 (PDF)
- OMNI Updates - February 2019 (PDF)
- *New* Omni's Inside Edge Newsletter (PDF)